Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We’re looking for a Product Manager to lead teams building our Kubernetes Security Platform that enables enterprises to operate secure, compliant, and reliable clusters. We want to solve problems for workloads and clusters no matter where they run – in the cloud, on-prem, or both (hybrid). This role will specifically be working with our detection engineering team, and enabling workflows around Falco, an incubation project in the CNCF originally developed by Sysdig.
You’ll be joining a team of experienced Product Managers who have shipped products that are collectively impacting small to large companies and millions of users around the world.
- Develop a vision for your product and a mission for your teams
- Prioritize the requests from internal and customers that are least disruptive to your team
- Discover customer use cases to inform market opportunities
- Engage with field sales teams to provide guidance on aligning user objectives with product functionality
- Write scope documents that define the user flow, requirements, and success criteria
- Lead feature teams so delivery is optimized for speed and time without sacrificing innovation
- Experience building security, compliance, or vulnerability management offerings targeted at cloud or linux environment
- Experience with cloud-native applications and Kubernetes
- Experience with a SaaS business at scale
- Experience working on technical products, designing both APIs and front-end interfaces
- Collaborated closely with engineers on architecture, design, and product decisions alike
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for providing context for both technical and business audiences
- A technical degree (engineering, mathematics, CS) with an MBA or comparable experience a big plus
- Hands-on experience as security researcher, analyst, or past experience developing security products is a big plus
- Demonstrated interest in containers, orchestration, monitoring, security software
You may be a fit if:
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, design, analytics, marketing, and sales
- You have experience managing technical software products and navigating difficult technical tradeoffs
- You can take the initiative to discover customer problems and validate ideas
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You have experience building or working on technical platforms that enable concurrent development of features by teams located around the world.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.