Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig Monitor builds on the core Prometheus standards such as Open metrics and Prometheus APIs for querying with PromQL, building dashboards and alerts. Sysdig extends Prometheus monitoring with scale and enterprise grade controls like teams, RBAC or compliance requirements. Developers become productive faster with our Prometheus based monitoring integrations.
This role will be responsible for extending and optimizing Prometheus monitoring functionality for our SaaS platform, one of the largest Prometheus monitoring environments in the world.
- Embracing Prometheus monitoring standards and APIs compatibility across the entire product and extending Sysdig added value, improving user experience making monitoring Kubernetes and cloud infrastructure really easy. You will build this working with dedicated engineering teams.
- Own the Sysdig Prometheus roadmap. Understand the market deeply. Engage with our tier-1 enterprise customers. Decide priorities and make trade-offs.
- You will be the main link with the Prometheus open source community. We love open source, projects like Falco were born at Sysdig and we continuously contribute back.
- Facilitating organizational understanding of Prometheus monitoring: building a bridge between engineering and field teams including sales and customer success and TAM teams.
- You will own the go-to-market strategy of Prometheus working closely with marketing and technical marketing teams assisting the production of demos, website content, blogs and assets.
- Prior experience in product management or similar customer facing roles such as sales engineering or customer success.
- A technical background: a Comp science degree or equivalent engineering, DevOps, SRE or solutions engineering experience.
- Domain knowledge in Cloud native technologies: Prometheus, Kubernetes and modern full stack monitoring.
- Proven ability to to work across, collaborate with and negotiate with diverse distributed or remote first teams.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.