Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help engage with our growing portfolio of container, Kubernetes, cloud platform, and channel partners. The ideal candidate will have product marketing experience and a working knowledge in our areas of focus such as cloud-native, containers, Kubernetes, threat detection, and security. You will be a great communicator with a passion for translating our ecosystem solutions into content that connects with audiences such as DevOps and security teams, as well as cloud architects.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager – Strategic Alliances, you will be responsible for driving our product marketing strategy, messaging, and content with and for our partner ecosystem. You will work closely with our business development leads, partners, product management, and sales to define and communicate how together with our partners we uniquely address customer challenges.
The ideal candidate will have product marketing experience and a working knowledge in our areas of focus such as cloud-native, containers, Kubernetes, threat detection, and security. You will leverage your product marketing experience as we engage with our growing portfolio of container, Kubernetes, cloud platform, and channel partners. You are a great communicator with a passion for translating our ecosystem solutions into content that connects with audiences such as DevOps and security teams, as well as cloud architects.
Your strong understanding of customer requirements in the cloud-native space and awareness of the competitive landscape will be key to building and co-marketing plans that drive pipeline growth and conversion for Sysdig and our partners.
- Impact pipeline and bookings growth for Sysdig products tied to ecosystem solutions by contributing across all aspects of product marketing
- Serve as a strategic voice for Sysdig partnerships in the market and within Sysdig
- Take the lead on partner-focused product launches, creating clear and compelling messages and content
- Develop materials that enable the sales team and partners to carry a consistent message and drive pipeline conversion
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to support supported demand generation and campaign activities
- Represent Sysdig on webinars and at events with technical credibility and persuasive delivery
- 3-5 years of product marketing, technical marketing, or similar role with experience in security, cloud, DevOps, or related areas
- Proven technical aptitude with experience in containers/Kubernetes, cloud security, monitoring, incident response, vulnerability management, or threat detection tools
- Excellent writing and communications skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to generate compelling content that guides prospects through the buyer journey
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of team members across different functions, especially product management and sales
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Native proficiency level in both written and spoken English
Things we like to see
- Experience with our partner ecosystem: https://sysdig.com/partners/
- Ability to develop strategic marketing plans
- Interest and experience with demand-creation best practices
- Collaboration with partners on co-marketing initiatives
- Skills in creating solution briefs, assets (e.g., guides or other pieces), and web page copy.
- Dynamic presence for presenting content on webinars, online events and training
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.