Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
If you are a senior sales engineer who will help shape the culture and future of the Sysdig sales engineering organization, we would like to connect. Ideally, you have technical sales experience with infrastructure or enterprise software.
We’re searching for a Senior Sales Engineer to drive licensing revenue throughout Australia & New Zealand, being the first Pre-Sales resource dedicated to ANZ.
You will be working with our sales team to drive Sysdig adoption in all phases of the sales cycle. This is a unique opportunity to engage 1:1 with some of the most progressive technologists in the industry. We’re looking for someone that loves technology, treats customers like partners (not targets), and can hang with a fast-paced, fun-loving sales team.
- Drive in-depth discovery discussions with prospective customers to understand their environment and associated needs
- Conduct virtual and live product demonstrations
- Interface with Sysdig engineering team to tailor offerings to specific customer needs
- Assist customers with POCs
- Interface with Sysdig support team to ensure happy Sysdig customers are power users of the product
- Help shape the culture and future of the Sysdig sales engineering organization
- Help form account strategies working with the Customer Success team
- 8+ years of technical sales experience with infrastructure, enterprise software
- BS in EE/CS from a top university
- Exposure to the container ecosystem and microservices
- Proven track record of delivering solutions to Federal customers
- Be an optimistic, energetic person who loves engaging with people – whether they are customers, prospects, or members of the community.
- History of success working directly with end users
- World-class reliability – our customers will expect rapid responses to product questions
- Experience balancing multiple customers while getting results quickly
- Client management and organization/business awareness
- Prior startup experience highly preferred
- Command line proficiency Linux, Mac OSX
- Programming proficiency (optional, but highly encouraged)
- Strong written and oral communication skills – proven client facing skills
- Security Clearance (optional)
- Virtualization and “The Cloud” (AWS, GCE, Azure, Softlayer, VMware, OpenStack)
- Big Data. Key to distributed applications
- Metrics, Monitoring, and Alerting
- Java, AWS, Linux, Mac OSX
- Persistent data stores and queueing systems
- Security SW
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.