We’re seeking an experienced Senior Service Operations Manager located in Raleigh, NC / Remote with a problem-solving mindset to support and drive multidimensional projects, manage the development of high-profile initiatives, and deliver measurable results within our Customer Reliability Engineering organization.
As a founding member of our Service Operations function, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the required processes and procedures to successfully bring order to complex and often ambiguous workflows across a variety of tooling used to enable our Technical Support team. You will work closely with a Service Operations Developer; executing on the organizational priorities and driving implementation of workflows that require code-level changes.
You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining reporting, dashboards, and presentations showcasing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), trends, analytical commentary, and other information valuable to stakeholders tasked with maintaining operational command of the business.
- Execute & maintain project management process in areas of project schedule, quality, communications, risk/issue, escalation, and change management.
- Identify process improvements and/or procedure updates associated with service operations.
- Research, implement, and administrate tooling critical to the business functions of customer service delivery across a variety of vendors.
- Define, aggregate, cleanse, and analyze large datasets from disparate data repositories; often requiring complex ETL (extract, transform, load) or reverse-ETL processing procedures.
- Develop a strong understanding and documentary of underlying data curation methodology and its associated limitations.
- Create and maintain reporting, dashboards, and presentations related to service delivery and business objectives, on various cadences.
- Continually improve data quality, reporting accuracy, and automation related to data curation and reporting.
- Maintain a heightened level of data security awareness, and ensure compliance with data protection requirements.
- Demonstrated ability working within complex and ambiguous environments, with ability to influence change at scale.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to effectively communicate concerns, changes, and explanations across a wide spectrum of stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, as a practitioner, power-user, or administrator.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Analytics and/or Tableau, including managing + creating dataflows, recipes, lenses, and dashboards.
- Experience with ETL and ITTT-style applications, such as Integromat, Make, Zapier, Fivetran, Automate.io, or similar.
- Daily exposure to Atlassian products, such as Jira and Confluence – or other project management tools such as Asana.
- Intermediate level knowledge Microsoft Office products with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint; or the Google Workspace equivalent.
- A customer-first focus, with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail, under delivery deadlines.
- Self-motivated with strong self-development ability.
- Fluent English language skills.
Things we like to see
- Understanding of Technical Support Delivery, DevOps, DevSecOps, and Software Development.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Experience working in, and project managing teams using the Agile methodology.
- Previous tenure in a SaaS Service Delivery organization; especially startups.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary.
- Top-notch health insurance coverage.
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (employee wellness, house-cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture).
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.