Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
If you are a QA Automation Engineer with a passion for building and delivering robust products, we would like to connect. Ideally, you have strong automation experience and a passion for cloud-based application deployments.
As a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test, you will write test automation frameworks and develop advanced test tools to assure high product quality. You will play a key role in on-time product delivery and drive our multiple product offerings and hundreds of happy enterprise customers as we disrupt the monitoring and security space in the Containers World.
- Develop automated tests not only for the product but also in support of other QA engineers
- Participate actively in a CI/CD based deployment and testing environment
- Actively participate in test cases planning and code reviews
- Design and develop test plans and test cases based upon functional and design specifications
- Collaborate effectively with engineers to solve complex problems and deliver end-to-end quality of the product
- Architect and implement test frameworks
- Work with support and product management team to understand customer cases and to set priority
- Strong coding skills (5+ years)
- Unix, Linux tools with some Unix scripting experience
- Highly skilled in test frameworks but not limited to Junit, TestNG, PyUnit etc
- Hands-on with RESTful APIs and web-based User Interface Automation
- Well versed with SDLC
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment processes
- Strong understanding of cloud-based application deployments and troubleshooting
- Passion for building and delivering robust products
- Results oriented with a strong customer focus
- Good communication skills
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.