As a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test, you will write test automation frameworks and develop advanced test tools to assure high product quality. You will play a key role in on-time product delivery and drive our multiple product offerings and hundreds of happy enterprise customers as we disrupt the monitoring and security space in the Containers World.
- Develop automated tests not only for the product but also in support of other QA engineers
- Participate actively in a CI/CD based deployment and testing environment
- Actively participate in test cases planning and code reviews
- Design and develop test plans and test cases based upon functional and design specifications
- Collaborate effectively with engineers to solve complex problems and deliver end-to-end quality of the product
- Architect and implement test frameworks
- Work with support and product management team to understand customer cases and to set priority
- Strong coding skills (5+ years)
- Unix, Linux tools with some Unix scripting experience
- Highly skilled in test frameworks but not limited to Junit, TestNG, PyUnit etc
- Hands-on with RESTful APIs and web-based User Interface Automation
- Well versed with SDLC
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment processes
- Strong understanding of cloud-based application deployments and troubleshooting
- Passion for building and delivering robust products
- Results oriented with a strong customer focus
- Good communication skills
Why Join Sysdig
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you’ll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one who solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.