Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Design technical solutions based on product requirements and business priorities
- Build well organized, performant REST APIs that power our frontend applications
- Collaborate with colleagues in product and design to define feature specifications and timelines
- Partner with peers and stakeholders on code and design reviews
What you will bring with you
- Strong coding skills in Java and Spring
- Prior experience building and operating large-scale systems
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures and algorithms
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms
What we look for
- Experience with Kubernetes is preferred
- Startup / entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- A positive “can do” attitude with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas and see them to fruition
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Company provided Wellness Days
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.