Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is passionate about building simple, scalable services and user-interfaces that allow our customers to navigate complex datasets.
You will work alongside an established engineering team located throughout the US and Europe. Sysdig is a high growth startup, and there will be significant growth opportunities for this position. As the number of people using our software continues to quickly grow, we must meet the associated challenges of scale, performance, and usability. We are constantly iterating on our platform to delight our customers.
- Design technical solutions based on product requirements and business priorities
- Create performant, intuitive, elegant user-interfaces that Sysdig customers love to use
- Build well organized, performant REST APIs that power our frontend applications
- Collaborate with colleagues in product and design to define feature specifications and timelines
- Partner with peers and stakeholders on code and design reviews
- Experience building frontend web applications with React
- Experience building lightweight REST APIs with NodeJS
- Computer science fundamentals in design, data structures and algorithms
- A positive “can do” attitude with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas and see them to fruition
- Experience using Typescript
- Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with distributed systems
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation package
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.