The Sysdig Milan Engineering team is responsible for building a scalable and distributed backend from the ground up.
Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company, and we're at the forefront of the container and microservices adoption in the enterprise. We're the people who are making reliable, secure containers a reality for enterprises everywhere.
We're passionate about solving the most complex operational challenges that companies face when they transition to Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud-native architectures at a massive scale. We offer the best of both worlds: we're a well-funded startup ($121.5 million) with a 300+ enterprise customer base (300 and counting). And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. Have we gotten your attention yet?
We are expanding our engineering team in Italy and establishing a formal location in downtown Milan.
As a member of the backend team for the Security product, you will be part of building a security solution for cloud native applications from the ground up. This includes operating across teams and working closely with product to deliver state of the art functionality.
- Lead core features development to help us scale out both our SaaS and Software offering
- Research efficient ways to store and query data and lead the development effort
- Implement robust backend components using state of the art technologies and algorithms
- Operate across Europe and US
- Interact with field teams to gather feedback and help key customers be successful while rolling out the solution
- Experience working on vertically and horizontally scaled components
- Production experience with Redis, Cassandra, Postgres or ES
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures and algorithms
- Go or Python experience
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes is a big plus
- Startup / entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- A positive “can do” attitude with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas and see them to fruition
- An appetite for varied data
Why Join Sysdig
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you'll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one who solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.