Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
If you are a software engineer with strong experience implementing robust backend components, we would like to connect. Ideally, you have strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures, and algorithms.
The Sysdig Milan Engineering team is responsible for building a scalable and distributed backend from the ground up. We are expanding our engineering team in Italy and establishing a formal location in downtown Milan.
As a member of the backend team for the Security product, you will be part of building a security solution for cloud-native applications from the ground up. This includes operating across teams and working closely with product to deliver state of the art functionality.
- Lead core features development to help us scale out both our SaaS and Software offering
- Research efficient ways to store and query data and lead the development effort
- Implement robust backend components using state of the art technologies and algorithms
- Operate across Europe and US
- Interact with field teams to gather feedback and help key customers be successful while rolling out the solution
- Experience working on vertically and horizontally scaled components
- Production experience with Redis, Cassandra, Postgres or ES
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures and algorithms
- Go or Python experience
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes is a big plus
- Startup / entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- A positive “can do” attitude with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas and see them to fruition
- An appetite for varied data
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.