The Sysdig Milan Engineering team is responsible for building a scalable and distributed backend from the ground up.
Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company, and we're at the forefront of the container and microservices adoption in the enterprise. We're the people who are making reliable, secure containers a reality for enterprises everywhere.
We're passionate about solving the most complex operational challenges that companies face when they transition to Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud-native architectures at a massive scale. We offer the best of both worlds: we're a well-funded startup ($121.5 million) with a 300+ enterprise customer base (300 and counting). Have we gotten your attention yet?
We are expanding our engineering team in Italy and establishing a formal location in downtown Milan.
As a member of the backend team for the Security product, you will be part of building a security solution for cloud native applications from the ground up. This includes, operating across teams and working closely with product to deliver state of the art functionality.
- Lead core features development to help us scale out both our SaaS and Software offering
- Research efficient ways to store and query data and lead the development effort
- Implement robust backend components using state of the art technologies and algorithms
- Operate across Europe and US
- Interact with field teams to gather feedback and help key customers be successful while rolling out the solution
- Experience working on vertically and horizontally scaled components
- Production experience with Redis, Cassandra, Postgres or ES
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures and algorithms
- Java, Go or C++ experience
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes is a big plus
- Startup / entrepreneurial experience is a plus
- A positive “can do” attitude with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas and see them to fruition
an appetite for varied data.
Why Join Sysdig
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you'll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one that solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.