Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We’re looking for Senior Systems Engineers to work on the agent component of our product, which is responsible for the technology that makes Sysdig unique. You will be expected to hack the Linux kernel, the Sysdig container and orchestrator analyzers, and the agents for varied cloud-native applications.
You will need to have strong systems-level fundamentals, excellent object-oriented design and coding skills, ability to solve issues in complex distributed environments and be capable of excelling in disparate technologies quickly.
- Lead the design and development efforts in the agent and Sysdig backend for new features across geographically distributed teams
- Implement architectural changes that advance product scale in large enterprise production environments
- Build, enhance, and scale solutions for Kubernetes and other Orchestrators
- 5+ years of experience in building and optimizing scalable and distributed software systems
- 10+ years of overall experience in the software industry
- Awesome skills in C and C++
- Expertise in Go or Java is highly preferred
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Prometheus is a plus
- Experience in scripting and DevOps is a plus
- Ability to articulate ideas, designs, and implementation details to internal stakeholders and, when applicable, to customers is required
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.