Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As a DevOps/Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will build solutions to enhance the availability, performance, and resilience of the Sysdig SaaS and On-Premise products. You will collaborate with a high-performing Infrastructure team to help drive the scalability of the platform for our customers and the entire engineering organization.
- Enhance services running in Kubernetes (you can have any of the following and learn Kubernetes: AWS ECS, AWS Fargate, Kubernetes, Nomad, Docker Swarm) to horizontally scale and self-heal in the face of network disruptions
- Build and manage systems across internal and production AWS environments with a focus on configuration as code and platform automation
- Build and improve internal developer tools and help drive true Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery to increase productivity across the engineering organization
- Automate the installation of our entire platform deployments across cloud and on-prem environments
- Performance tune, load test, and optimize the information/data processing platform
- Instill DevOps best practices across teams
- Docker, Golang, Python, Cassandra, Kafka, Terraform, AWS, Container deployment
- Production software development experience in a high-level language, preferably Golang/Python/Java
- Container deployment experience (any of the following apply): AWS ECS, AWS Fargate, Kubernetes, Nomad, Docker Swarm
- Aptitude for diagnosing complex problems in high-throughput web applications and network services
- Solid understanding of Linux systems and networking
Why Join Sysdig
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you’ll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one that solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
Why work at Sysdig?
- Salary range of $6k-10k USD monthly plus RSUs
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open-source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and unlimited time off
- Additional recharge days
- 401k matching (starting the day you do)
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.