Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Develop automated tests and architect testing frameworks, not only for our products but also in support of other engineers.
- Participate actively in a CI&CD based development/testing environment, including reviews and planning activities.
- Design and develop test plans and test cases based upon functional and design specifications, focusing on specific user stories and including test cases for regression of current products.
What you will bring with you
- Python, Bash (and some Java) fluency (3+ years)
- Skilled in test frameworks like Pytest, PyUnit, Unittest, robotframework, etc.
- Unix, Linux tools for systems administration, with some Unix scripting experience
- Experience with Jenkins, including some Jenkins pipelines scripting knowledge
- Basic experience with containers
- Some Helm and Kubernetes experience will be nice to have
- Infrastructure as a code technologies like Terraform and/or Ansible (or similar)
- Nice experience with AWS Console or any other cloud provider.
What we look for
- Think out of the box to uncover issues during the development phase. The goal will be to catch the issues before they catch us
- Good communication skills in distributed and remote environments
- Good understanding of enterprise-class applications (SaaS and/or On-Prem)
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment processes
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Company provided Wellness Days
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.