We’re hiring a Software Engineer to work on monitoring a suite of enterprise cloud applications at Sysdig
Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and microservices adoption in the enterprise. We’re the people who are making reliable, secure containers a reality for enterprises everywhere.
We’re passionate about solving the most complex operational challenges that companies face when they transition to Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud-native architectures at massive scale. We’ve raised over $100M and are putting that to work in the world’s largest banks, governments, tech companies and… well, just about everywhere. Have we gotten your attention yet?
Sysdig was born from open source, so your work here will cross the divide between developer-led OSS and battle-tested commercial software at scale. We’re proud that our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.com/opensource) are widely used and loved by technologists and developers. Falco, our open source container security project is now a part the Cloud Native Computing Foundation and rapidly scaling. We’re big fans of Prometheus too!
Now, back to you: We’re looking for a technically-savvy, code-capable engineer to join our team and support and deepen the way we integrate with various applications like Nginx, MySQL, Kafka, MongoDB, just to name a few. We are ardent fans of Prometheus and you will also support our ambitious roadmap in integrating with it.
- Expanding our application suite and our support matrix and extend it in new directions, driven by our roadmap.
- Enhancing and improving the automated test framework and adding tests for continuous integration of our applications.
- Actively engaging with Engineering, Support and Publications organizations as the subject matter expert for App Checks.
- You are comfortable with to Unix/Linux tools and have scripting experience
- You have exposure to automated test frameworks like Ansible and continuous integration frameworks like Jenkins
- You have a passion for building and delivering robust products
- You have good verbal and written communication skills
- You are able to work effectively in a distributed/remote setup.
Why Join Sysdig
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you’ll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one that solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
Along with top notch health insurance coverage, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.