Sysdig is the leading monitoring, visibility, and security company for modern enterprises using container and orchestration platforms, like Docker and Kubernetes. We created the open source Sysdig system instrumentation tool, on top of which we have built our container monitoring and security products. They are scale-out enterprise products, and they already have multiple integration points with cloud-native open source systems such as Kubernetes and Prometheus and a suite of applications — and we want to do more.
We embrace many applications like Nginx, MySQL, Kafka, MongoDB, just to name a few, and have an ambitious roadmap to support more and further, deepen the way we integrate. We are ardent fans of Prometheus and have an ambitious roadmap to further support it and further deepen the way we integrate. We continuously test these apps using Ansible automation framework and develop tools for analyzing artifacts like logs and protocol captures.
We’re hiring a software engineer to work on monitoring a suite of enterprise cloud applications at Sysdig and this is where you come in!
- Expanding our application suite and our support matrix and extend it in new directions, driven by our roadmap.
- Enhancing and improving the automated test framework and adding tests for continuous integration of our applications.
- Actively engaging with Engineering, Support and Publications organizations as the subject matter expert for App Checks.
- You are comfortable with to Unix/Linux tools and have scripting experience
- You have exposure to automated test frameworks like Ansible and continuous integration frameworks like Jenkins
- You have a passion for building and delivering robust products
- You have good verbal and written communication skills
- You are able to work effectively in a distributed/remote setup.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base.
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down.
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers.
- Our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.org) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers.
- We have fun team with company events, beer outings, and lots of espresso (if you’re into that).
Along with top notch health insurance coverage, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Desk and tech setup of your choice (for wherever you work)
- 401K with company matching up to 3% of salary
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Free monthly house cleaning service
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.