Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do:
- Design and implement new features to secure the infrastructure and the workloads of our customers
- Maintain and evolve current product features
- Communicate effectively with various teams (Product, Frontend, Design, Customers …) on synch/async channels
What you will bring with you:
- Prior experience building and troubleshooting distributed services in could-native platforms (aws, gcp, k8s, docker)
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures, and algorithms
- Strong experience in coding (Go preferred)
What we look for:
- A positive “can do” attitude and startup / entrepreneurial approach
- Analytical approach to take technical decisions in a traffic intensive and distributed architecture
- Clean coding and automation practices
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Ticket restaurants
- Company provided Wellness Days
- Fantastic office location in the heart of Brera district!
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated. #LI-DNI
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.