Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Build, ship and own features related to the discovery, analysis & remediation of vulnerabilities in bare-metal, Kubernetes and Cloud assets
- Build distributed & scalable services in Go to process, store & analyze customer's asset metadata & runtime insights
- Be a player of a major re-architecture of the Vulnerability Management product
- Build microservices in Go to expose API to both internal and external use cases
- Handle security related data as part of the software lifecycle
What you will bring with you
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures, and algorithms
- Good teamwork mentality
- Ability to take ownership of features you ship
What we look for
- A positive “can do” attitude and startup / entrepreneurial approach
- Analytical approach to take technical decisions in a traffic intensive and distributed architecture
- Clean coding and automation practices
- Experience with technologies such as Postgres, Elastic, Redis
- Experience with Open Source contribution and Container runtimes knowledge is a plus
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your Cv will be highly appreciated!
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.