We are looking for a dynamic, strategic and research-oriented Sourcer /Senior Sourcer to partner with recruiters and hiring teams in finding exceptional talent and building our future here at Sysdig. You will work on generating pipeline for both technical and non-technical roles.
Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and microservices adoption in the enterprise. We’re the people who are making reliable, secure containers a reality for enterprises everywhere.
We're passionate about solving the most complex operational challenges that companies face when they transition to Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud-native architecture at a massive scale. We offer the best of both worlds: we're a well-funded startup ($120+ million) with a 300+ enterprise customer base (300 and counting). And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
As a Sourcer at Sysdig, you will be fearless in the pursuit of both active and passive candidates – acting as an ambassador for our brand. If you're looking to develop your technical vocabulary, learn the art and science of recruiting, expand your professional network, make a real impact on a high-growth startup, all while working on the front lines of a technical paradigm shift (containers) – this opening might be the job for you. Our team is small, agile, battle-tested, and growing! This sourcing role will provide you with meaningful ownership over your work, a nice balance between mentorship and autonomy, and an opportunity to grow into a full-cycle Recruiter or to build out our sourcing function. This role will initially start as a contract role with the opportunity to convert to full-time.
- Find and engage active and passive candidates for a wide variety of technical and non-technical roles through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques like Slack groups, Github, Gem (ZenSourcer), etc
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines through focussed research, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Articulate a compelling picture of our company, culture, and products to potential candidates, friends, family, and the guy sitting next to you on the train
- Partner with your fellow recruiter(s), coordinator(s), and hiring managers to perfect your own recruiting workflow, our team’s interview process, and our candidates’ interview experience
- Understand the nuances and biases of our interviewers/hiring managers, and leverage that data to calibrate on searches, optimize interview plans, and refine your “pitch”
- Be an ambassador for the Sysdig brand in the greater community and a beacon for Sysdig hiring in our office. Internal referrals will be your best friend
- Stay current on industry news, recent company acquisitions, and IPOs. Research and identify trends in the market, and leverage those insights to find the most relevant talent
- 1+ years of sourcing experience preferably in a high-growth tech environment OR 2 years of Agency recruiting experience is a plus!
- Demonstrated success in developing relationships at all levels of an organization
- Experience with an applicant tracking system is a plus (especially Greenhouse)
- Core belief in quality vs quantity, as well as a passion for adding a diverse talent base to the company
- Experience in a fast-paced, transparent work environment and comfortable accepting and giving constructive feedback
- Strong sense of urgency and innate understanding of how to prioritize job openings and associated search mandates
- Demonstrate core values such as passion, ownership, and resilience
- Must possess excellent people skills, a flexible mindset, team-first approach, and a sense of humor!
- Bachelor’s degree required
Why Join Sysdig
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you’ll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one that solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.