Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do:
- Support the Channel & Strategic Alliances Teams | Serve as the primary Sales Operations business partner to Sysdig’s Channels & Strategic Alliances organizations. Study their business functions and work directly with the VPs of Channels & Strategic Alliances and their leadership teams to support their business units, operational processes, administer their tools/apps, and measure KPIs.
- Modernize Business Process & Tools | Work cross-functionally with stakeholders in Channels, Alliances, Operations, Finance, Legal, and Sales to identify areas of improvement in business processes and tools. Develop strategies and execute initiatives to improve the scalability and ease of use of systems & processes. Document workflows and deliver training.
- Strategy, Analytics, & Reporting | Over time, assume ownership of key business reports and planning processes. Become an expert in all related metrics and KPIs. Work closely with the VPs of Channels & Alliances to measure the performance of their business units, identify business & market trends, and develop forward looking forecasts. Assist leaders craft and refine their short, mid, and long term strategies.
- Manage Channel & Strategic Alliance Initiatives | Serve as a project manager for high impact cross functional programs & initiatives including: inbound channel deal registrations, outbound CSP deal registrations, partner onboarding & account management, MDF and Marketplace initiatives, partner portal design & automation, sales SPIFF programs, etc
What you will bring with you:
- High Level Understanding Channels & Strategic Alliances | Applicants should have past experience & a strong understanding of the basic tenets of channels and alliances functions within technology and software firms including: Cloud service providers, resellers, distributors/distributions, co-selling, deal registration, partner tiering & discounting, etc.
- Hands on Experience with Salesforce.com | Applicants should have hands-on experience working with Saleforce.com and related GTM applications. Salesforce.com is the company’s central business operations platform and this role is expected to have an advanced understanding of the application’s functions, reporting capabilities, and dashboards.
- Project Management Experience | Applicants should have multiple years of experience managing cross functional projects with technical & non-technical requirements. Strong communication and organizational skills are a necessity along with the proven ability to lead cross functional groups and manage projects to completion.
What we look for:
- People with positive, can-do attitudes who enjoy helping other succeed just as much as they enjoy creating success for themselves
- People with a passion for building and creating systems, processes, etc. with their own two hands (vs. leading teams who do most of the work)
- Persons with high levels of professional grit and determination – there will undoubtedly be difficult challenges ahead and we need someone enjoys taking them head on
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Meal Vouchers
- Company provided Wellness Days
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.