Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is looking to add a Solutions Architect to our Strategic Alliances team in Spain. This is the perfect role for a cloud, Kubernetes or DevOps technologist with a deep technical understanding of security and monitoring technologies and solutions across strategic partners such as AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Suse/Rancher and Red Hat.
The Alliances Solutions Architect will be an integral part of the Strategic Alliances team in building & strengthening our strong product positioning and relationships with these key ecosystem partners. The Alliances Solution Architect will work closely with Sysdig’s product, engineering and sales teams and will be responsible for understanding each strategic alliance’s tech stack, key technology initiatives and messaging. This role will lead the building of reference architectures, technical sales tools and demo environments that will be leveraged in enablement activities for sellers and marketing teams on both sides. In addition, this role will represent the Strategic Alliances team in technical meetings with the key alliance partners.
This is a fantastic opportunity to leverage your technical knowledge and network in order to make an impact with the leader in the Kubernetes & cloud security space and DevOps monitoring, along with making a significant impact in the fastest growing segment in technology. This role also provides an opportunity to grow into a leadership role based on achievement and success.
- Developing Partnerships: Work closely with your Strategic Alliances team leaders to build relationships with the business development, product and engineering leadership at our key partners.
- Dig Deeper: Be the Strategic Alliances technical expert in the development of technical solutions such as reference architectures and demos.
- Enablement: Work closely with the product marketing and sales teams to ensure that the joint solutions are represented to our customers and channel partners.
- Helping Win Opportunities: Assist Sysdig and partner field teams in enterprise opportunities as needed
- You’ve spent 3+ years in a solutions architect or solutions engineering role or similar consulting or customer facing position in the cloud or Kubernetes security or DevOps spaces
- You love to learn about new technology and have a high curiosity of how-things-work
- You have the ability to communicate to internal and external audiences the customer value and benefits of Sysdig and the partner joint solution
- You are comfortable speaking to audiences with partners technical stakeholders both in person and on video calls
- You love working in a fast-paced startup environment where the common goal and aspiration is to be the leader in the fast-growing kubernetes and cloud security market
- You love the satisfaction of being part of a winning team
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.