Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
This candidate must have hands-on experience with either cloud and/or security. They need to be a great communicator with a passion for translating technical capabilities into content that connects with technical audiences like cloud and security architects. Ideally, you have experience with cloud security or threat detection and response tools.
We're looking for an MBA student with a passion for Product Marketing in a technical field. As a Product Marketing Manager, Intern for Sysdig Secure, you will be heavily involved in the product marketing strategy, messaging, customer facing materials, and sales enablement content required to support the Sysdig Secure business. During your internship, you will gain a strong understanding of how customers use our products to solve technical challenges. Our customers and prospects are technical, and you will need to understand the technology and speak the language of DevOps and security teams. You will work closely with product management, sales, customers and partners to understand customer challenges and how we uniquely address them. You'll also be given a project to own at the start of the internship for completion by the end of your time at Sysdig.
- Assist with product launches, creating clear and compelling product messages and content
- Develop materials that allow the sales team and partners to carry a consistent message and drive pipeline conversion
- Craft target personas, refine existing customer profiles and create corresponding positioning and messaging
- Research competitors strategy, tactics and capabilities resulting in recommended approaches to stay ahead.
- Stay on top of industry trends in the white hot cloud, container and Kubernetes security
- Work closely with cross-functional teams
- Recommend strategic product improvements for Sysdig Secure
- Skill set in marketing, positioning and GTM strategy (either prior experience or via MBA coursework)
- Excellent writing and communications skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of team members across different functions, especially product management and sales
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Creative, out of the box thinking
- Undergrad degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or similar technical degree is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Pre-MBA work experience in product marketing is a plus
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Opportunity to learn and collaborate with a diverse team
- Competitive salary
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.