Sysdig is looking for a dynamic Talent Acquisition Operations Lead / Manager. This person will be an ambassador for our candidate experience and the glue that ties together an international group of recruiters, sourcers and coordinators.
Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and microservices adoption in the enterprise. We’re the people who are making reliable, secure containers a reality for enterprises everywhere.
We're passionate about solving the most complex operational challenges that companies face when they transition to Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud-native architectures on a massive scale. We offer the best of both worlds: we're a well-funded startup ($121.5 million) with a 300+ enterprise customer base (300 and counting). And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. Have we gotten your attention yet?
Sysdig was born from open source, so your work here will cross the divide between developer-led OSS and battle-tested commercial software at scale. We’re proud that our open source tools (https://www.sysdig.com/opensource) are widely used and loved by technologists and developers. Falco, our open-source container security project, is now a part of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation and rapidly scaling. We’re big fans of Prometheus too!
As a Talent Acquisition Operations Lead / Manager, you’ll serve as the core talent operations expert on the team and will roll up your sleeves and execute– whatever it takes!–to help us meet hiring goals. This is a high-impact opportunity to help build out and refine processes that will allow Sysdig to scale long term. If you're looking to jump in and make a meaningful impact at a growing startup with top-tier venture-backed funding, then we should talk.
- Operationalize recruiting processes throughout the entire recruiting life-cycle, ensuring a best-in-class experience for candidates and one that facilitates a comprehensive candidate assessment
- Own and continually assess recruiting-related processes to ensure optimal efficiency in regards to reporting, offer letters, requisition management, interview scheduling, interview training, candidate identification, and candidate experience
- Own and drive company-wide adoption of Greenhouse ATS, including data audits, ongoing enhancements, and training for recruiters and hiring teams
- Develop and implement strategies, workflows, and processes to make the talent acquisition process seamless and scalable
- Responsible for preparing dashboards that will closely measure and monitor critical KPIs to ensure the team is supporting the hiring needs of Sysdig; assist with the preparation of Talent MBR and QBR slides
- Own all reporting and analytics for the Talent Team
- Drive recruiting technology decisions, including applicant tracking system, workflows, integrations, and sourcing solutions
- Assist with the development and roll-out of interview training and various developmental training workshops (ie. manager training) for employees, including New Hire Orientation
- Liaise with Finance and Talent leadership to optimize the planning process and track headcount against forecasts
- Support ongoing employer branding initiatives in the areas of social media campaigns, job postings, and other multimedia content
- Help organize university recruiting events, Internship programs, meet-up events, etc.
- Ensure the compliance of all internal and external regulations (GDPR) concerning the recruitment and selection process and stay abreast of changing regulations within the industry
- Train and directly manage a Talent Acquisition Coordinator(s)
- Back-up for scheduling
- 8+ years of prior work experience, of which at least 4+ years have been spent in a talent operations-specific role
- Has worked at a technology company, preferably a startup
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS highly preferred
- Experience as an administrator of an Applicant Tracking System required
- Resilient problem solver with the ability to thrive in a growing company with a complex technical business/product
- Strong operational skills, high attention to detail and follow-through
- Able to multitask and manage competing demands and deadlines while maintaining a high caliber work product
- Track record of successfully implementing new technologies
- Strong analytical skills and the proven ability to translate analysis into actionable outcomes
- Must possess excellent people skills, a flexible mindset, team-first approach, and a sense of humor
- History of partnering and collaboration across teams and organizational boundaries; can get things done in a matrixed environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and Powerpoint, as well as Google Calendars and Mail
Why Join Sysdig?
Cloud-native is fundamentally changing how organizations build and run applications to fully take advantage of the cloud computing model. Sysdig is the cloud-native intelligence company making it happen. Join us and you’ll be working at the cutting-edge of infrastructure technology and the birth of an entirely new industry. Be the one who solves the hard challenges of operating Kubernetes and Containers at scale – and have fun doing it with a great group of people.
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
- We offer the best of both worlds: we’re a well-funded startup ($121.5 million) with a 300+ enterprise customer base (300 and counting)
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.