Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Full cycle recruiting, from sourcing to closing top talent, while hiring for various levels across the company
- Leverage creative sourcing strategies and referral networks to build an ongoing pipeline of qualified active and passive candidates
- Articulate a compelling picture of our company, culture, products, and job responsibilities to candidates; clearly convey why we believe they are critical to Sysdig’s success
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with various functional teams, hiring managers and Sysdig leadership to inform and influence hiring decisions
What you will bring with you
- Track record of consistently closing passive and active candidates in a competitive market
- Proven ability to employ a broad sourcing strategy, leveraging multiple channels and tools that include: social media, employee referrals, job boards, GitHub and networking
- Strong sense of urgency and innate understanding of how to prioritize job openings and associated candidates
- Core belief in quality vs quantity, as well as a passion for adding a diverse talent base to the company
What we look for
- 2 plus years of full-cycle recruiting and sourcing experience within a technology company; enterprise software environment/domain focused experience preferred
- Excellent people and communication skills, a flexible mindset, team-first approach, and a sense of humor!
- Experience in a fast-paced, transparent work environment and comfortable accepting and giving constructive feedback
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
- Company provided Wellness Days
- Ticket Restaurants
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.