Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is excited to bring on a Talent Coordinator to join our growing EMEA Talent Acquisition Team! This individual will be a key driver in ensuring we’re providing a best-in-class candidate experience while supporting critical recruiting functions including interview scheduling and candidate coordination, applicant tracking system maintenance and process management.
- Serve as the main point-of-contact for Sysdig throughout the interview process and make sure that each candidate has a high-touch, positive interview experience
- Support a team of approx. 4 Recruiters with all candidate interview coordination needs (video, phone, onsite and technical tests)
- Assist with booking travel arrangements when needed; answer all candidate questions with regards to travel expenses and reimbursements
- Manage daily Recruiter scheduling requests, continually prioritizing workload based on urgency and ensuring an efficient turnaround time and a work product that is free of errors
- Serve as the main point-person for HQ onsite interview days to ensure things run smoothly for interviewers
- As one of our lead ATS (Greenhouse) Admins, assist with ongoing data audits and updates, creating new requisitions and job postings, creating new user accounts and general troubleshooting when questions arise
- Help to develop our weekly/monthly/quarterly recruiting-centric social media calendar that targets content to key channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, industry job boards, etc) while pushing out weekly posts and ensuring content is aligned with the Sysdig brand
- Collaborate with other team members to improve and streamline the process and always be looking for creative ways to improve upon existing processes
- Assist with New Hire Orientation and related onboarding activities and prep on a weekly/monthly basis
- Participate in ad hoc talent-focused projects and initiatives, as needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
- Previous experience as a Talent Coordinator or related role
- Experience in a lean, fast-paced environment a plus
- Ability to anticipate recruiter and candidate needs and questions and get out ahead of issues before they arise
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse preferred)
- Desire to learn about various aspects of talent acquisition outside of day-to-day duties
- Team player with a positive, flexible and resilient attitude with a “team first” mentality
- Ability to keep things moving forward to ensure deadlines and team goals are met
- Familiarity scheduling via Google calendar (and using G-suite products)
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests at once, with excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent professional maturity and innate ability to exercise discretion when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Fluency in English is a requirement for this role)
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture)
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.