Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems, and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for a deeply technical and strategic Technical Account Manager (TAM), to join us in Serbia. As a Technical Account Manager, you will drive maximum adoption of Sysdig’s products and identify service expansion opportunities via high value relationships with our customers, ensuring they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us.
As a Technical Account Manager you will be the customer's partner to achieve their desired outcomes and business goals. Through on-boarding, training, frequent engagement and account reviews, we constantly keep a sharp eye on churn indicators. One size does not fit all as our Technical Account Managers prioritize effectively applying different models for high touch and other profiles for efficiency.
- As a trusted advisor, own both overall relationship with customers and their success with Sysdig while increasing adoption and ensuring retention and satisfaction
- Onboard customers by providing training and provide guidance in the initial setup for the customer
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy and increase of use cases
- Work with customers to establish critical goals and other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their goals as well as identifying and/or developing up-sell opportunities
- Work closely with Sysdig Cloud's Product, Sales, Support and Development teams to quickly onboard customers, define success criteria and surface issues before they materialize
- Develop scalable methods for communicating best practices to customers
- Work closely with Sales to drive renewals and add-ons for customers
- Serve as the escalation point for customer issues
- Strategically funnel customer feedback to Product Management, advocating internally on behalf of your customer's needs to help influence the product map where relevant
- Monitor and have a forward looking view on client health score and proactively drive action to reduce churn risk
- 3-5 years of experience within a SaaS/PaaS company as a Technical Account Manager, Sales Engineer, DevOps, SysAdmin or Support role
- Demonstrated track record of owning customer relationships, including implementation, renewal, and up-sell
- Entrepreneurial approach to work, with a high degree of autonomy and self-motivation
- Ability to quickly come up to speed on technology in order to successfully demo Sysdig while articulating our strategic product benefits and business value
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills with particular regard to strategic relationships; clear and concise verbal and written communicator
- Proven track record leading customer engagements with demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts, guide strategy and deliver positive results for customers
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Customer Success toolkit and SaaS monitoring platforms
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented startup environment
- Proven ability to manage, track and report on multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to deliver results across multiple initiatives which include increasing revenue growth, customer satisfaction, feature adoption and retention
- Exposure and understanding of sales methodologies
- Experience with Docker
- Experience using Sysdig
- Experience with Docker orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/ ) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)
- Flexible working hours
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.