Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join our team. As a Technical Account Manager, you will drive maximum adoption of Sysdig’s products and identify expansion opportunities via high-value relationships with our customers, ensuring they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us.
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager who will advocate our mid-market and large enterprise customers. Own both the overall relationship with customers and their success with Sysdig, while increasing adoption and ensuring retention and satisfaction. Through on-boarding, training, check-ins and account reviews, we constantly keep a sharp eye on churn indicators.
- Own both overall relationship with customers and their success with Sysdig while increasing adoption and ensuring retention and satisfaction
- Onboard customers by providing training, setting up Sysdig platform features and integrations into the customer infrastructure/ecosystem
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy
- Work with customers to establish critical goals and other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their goals as well as identifying and/or developing up-sell opportunities
- Work closely with Product, Sales, Support and Development teams to quickly onboard customers, define success criteria and surface issues before they materialize
- Develop scalable methods for communicating best practices to customers
- Work closely with Sales to drive renewals and add-ons for customers
- Serve as an escalation point for customer issues
- Strategically funnel customer feedback to Product Management, advocating internally on behalf of your customer's needs to help influence the product map where relevant
- Monitor and maintain client health score and proactively drive action to reduce churn risk
- Facilitate Quarterly Business Reviews
- 5+ years of experience within a SaaS/PaaS company as a Technical Account Manager, Sales Engineer, DevOps, SysAdmin or Support role
- Demonstrated track record of owning customer relationships, including implementation, renewal, and up-sell
- Familiar with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and CI/CD concepts
- Entrepreneurial approach to work, with a high degree of autonomy and self-motivation
- Ability to quickly come up to speed on technology in order to successfully demo our tools and services while articulating Sysdig's product benefits and business value
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills with particular regard to strategic relationships; clear and concise verbal and written communicator
- Proven track record leading customer engagements with demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts, guide strategy and deliver positive results for customers
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Totango, Gainsight and SaaS monitoring platforms
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented startup environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to deliver results across multiple initiatives which include increasing revenue growth, customer satisfaction, feature adoption and retention
- Experience using Sysdig
- Experience in pre-sales is highly preferred
- Experience with Prometheus, Grafana, Kafka, Cassandra, Jenkins
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Weekly team lunches and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.