Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems, and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager who will take the reins after a deal is closed effectively becoming the customer's partner to achieving their desired outcomes and business goals. Through on-boarding, training, check-ins and account reviews, we constantly keep a sharp eye on churn indicators. One size does not fit all as our Technical Account Managers prioritize effectively applying different models for high touch and other profiles for efficiency.
- As a trusted advisor, own both overall relationship with customers and their success with Sysdig while increasing adoption and ensuring retention and satisfaction
- Onboard customers by providing training, setting up alerts and creating dashboards
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy
- Work with customers to establish critical goals and other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their goals as well as identifying and/or developing up-sell opportunities
- Work closely with Sysdig Cloud's Product, Sales, Support and Development teams to quickly onboard customers, define success criteria and surface issues before they materialize
- Develop scalable methods for communicating best practices to customers
- Work closely with Sales to drive renewals and add-ons for customers
- Serve as the escalation point for customer issues
- Strategically funnel customer feedback to Product Management, advocating internally on behalf of your customer's needs to help influence the product map where relevant
- Monitor and maintain client health score and proactively drive action to reduce churn risk
- 3-5 years of experience within a SaaS/PaaS company as a Technical Account Manager, Sales Engineer, DevOps, SysAdmin or Support role
- Demonstrated track record of owning customer relationships, including implementation, renewal, and up-sell
- Entrepreneurial approach to work, with a high degree of autonomy and self-motivation
- Ability to quickly come up to speed on technology in order to successfully demo our tools and services while articulating Sysdig's product benefits and business value
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills with particular regard to strategic relationships; clear and concise verbal and written communicator
- Proven track record leading customer engagements with demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts, guide strategy and deliver positive results for customers
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented startup environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to deliver results across multiple initiatives which include increasing revenue growth, customer satisfaction, feature adoption and retention
- Experience with Docker
- Experience using Sysdig
- Experience with Docker orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/ ) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation package
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, House Cleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.