Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems, and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our team who will guide our customers through their Sysdig journey, ensuring they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us. As a Technical Account Manager you are responsible for ensuring the post-sales onboarding delivers on our customers expectations.
As a TAM you manage the overall relationship with customers and their success with Sysdig, while increasing adoption, driving expansion, and ensuring retention & satisfaction. Through onboarding, training, check-ins, and account reviews, we ensure our customers derive maximum value from the Sysdig platform. This is post-sales role.
- Join our Technical Account Management team and help grow our strategy for the success of our customer base
- Ownership and accountability of how-to queries via Intercom for your customers
- Assist customers in driving user adoption and change management within their organization
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all key customer stakeholders
- Monitor and report on the overall well-being of customers, tracking key health and usage indicators
- Work closely with Product, Sales, Support and Development teams to quickly onboard customers, define success criteria and surface issues before they materialize
- Serve as the gatekeeper for customer feedback to Product Management; advocating internally on behalf of your customers to influence the product map as appropriate
- Monitor and maintain client health rating and proactively reduce churn risk
- Solid experience within a SaaS company in a Customer Success or Technical Account Management rolen with either Virtualization, Container or Kubernetes environments
- Self-motivated, proactive, and innovative team player who strives to inspire customer loyalty
- Demonstrated track record of owning customer relationships, including implementation, renewal, and up-sell
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills with particular regard to strategic relationships
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to deliver results across multiple initiatives which include increasing revenue growth, customer satisfaction, feature adoption, and retention
- Experience using Sysdig
- Familiar with Containers [Docker, CRIO], Kubernetes, Rancher, OpenShift, and CI/CD concepts
- Familiar with Cyber Security frameworks and their applications in the Devops Lifecycle
- Experience with Prometheus, Grafana, Kafka, Cassandra, Jenkins
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation package
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: employee wellness, housecleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture
- Flexible working hours
Some of our hiring managers are based internationally, an up to date CV in English would be appreciated.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.