Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
This candidate must have hands-on experience with either cloud or security. They need to be a great communicator with a passion for translating technical capabilities into content that connects with technical audiences like cloud and security architects.. Ideally, you have experience with the requirements for securing containerized apps in Kubernetes environments
We're seeking a technical marketing manager for Sysdig Secure in Spain/Italy. You will be responsible for deeply understanding how our customers use our products to solve their technical challenges. You will create product marketing strategy, messaging, customer facing materials, and sales enablement content.
You will work closely with product management, sales, customers and partners to understand customer challenges and how we uniquely address them. Your strong understanding of customer requirements and the competitive landscape will allow you to create strategies and execute plans that drive pipeline growth and conversion.
Kubernetes is quickly becoming the operating system for the cloud and you will have an opportunity to be part of the tremendous growth in this space. Sysdig is still a young company, with a unique opportunity. We are the only company that provides a single platform for secure DevOps — converging visibility and security. The largest companies rely on Sysdig to run cloud native at scale.
- Impact pipeline and bookings growth for Sysdig Secure by contributing across all aspects of product marketing
- Take the lead on product launches, creating clear and compelling product messages and content
- Develop materials that allow the sales team and partners to carry a consistent message and drive pipeline conversion
- Represent Sysdig on webinars and at events and conferences with technical credibility and persuasive delivery
- Consistently meet or exceed commitments and deadlines with high-quality deliverables
- 3+ years of either product/technical marketing, sales engineering or solution architect with experience in cloud, DevOps, security or a related area
- Hands on technical experience with containers and cloud infrastructure
- Demonstrated ability to generate content that is compelling and guides prospects through their buyers journey
- Excellent writing and communications skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of team members across different functions, especially product management and sales
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Proven technical aptitude
- Experience with cloud or DevOps software, along with a technical degree, is desired.
- Native proficiency level in both written and spoken English.
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.