Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
If you are an experienced marketing leader with a passion for driving prospect engagement and conversion we would like to connect. Ideally, you have experience driving demand in a cybersecurity or cloud software company.
As the leader of the demand generation team you will guide the mix of activities and spend to achieve opportunity and pipeline targets. Your team is responsible for developing the demand generation strategy and executing with a strong sense of urgency. The demand generation team members are responsible for campaigns, content strategy, digital marketing, website, events, field marketing, and revenue operations. This is a tremendous opportunity to have an impact on this emerging Kubernetes and container space.
- Guiding content development to support the buyer’s journey and map to campaigns
- Optimizing return on digital channels for top of funnel including web, social, search engine marketing, content syndication and digital advertising
- Cultivating the customer community for cross-sell and upsell
- Working with the field marketing and events team to optimize return on webinars and in-person events
- Driving conversion of prospects through nurture, trial, and offers of relevant content
- Coordinating outreach with the business development reps for qualification and scheduling of meetings
- Guiding the revenue operations team to support sales and marketing operations functions including business intelligence, quote to collect, deals desk, campaign execution, pipeline management and sales compensation
- 10+ years of marketing demand generation leadership
- Ability to inspire and manage teams as well as collaborate with team members across different functions, especially product management and sales
- Driven, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Evidence of ability to improve return on marketing spend and achieve targets
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, marketing, or communications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven technical aptitude with domain expertise in cybersecurity or cloud software B2B marketing
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly self-improvement grant – spend on yourself however you see fit!
- Team lunches delivered four days a week and snacks every day of the week
- Monthly house cleaning allowance
- Fun team with company events and lots of espresso
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.