Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We are looking for an experienced channel leader to join our growing sales team. The Vice President of North America Channels will design and execute a plan to accelerate and scale our channel sales in North America. Working closely with Sysdig’s regional sales teams, the ideal candidate will have experience and a proven track-record designing, developing and building a channel program for fast-growing startups in a disruptive technology space.
- This is a critical role in the development of Sysdig’s success as we drive our industry leading Secure Dev/Ops Platform through Channel partners across North America. This position will be responsible for helping define, own, recommend and execute the strategic channel direction for North America
- Recruit, onboard and develop committed, capable and scalable cloud and container focused resellers and distributors, as required, in North America
- Responsible for channel enablement and sales performance with the support of local field sales teams in the territory
- Align with cross-functional teams (i.e. Field Marketing, Sales Operations) to achieve performance channel marketing and demand generation activities through key channel partners
- Establish methodology for recruitment of key partners and be accountable for channel sales operating metrics, including POC’s, pre- sales activities and deal registration
- Work with Sales Ops and Channel Marketing to develop channel incentives and other programs to drive over achievement of sales targets
- Act as the evangelist for the channel partners to ensure alignment and joint-sales activity within both inside and outside sales
- 5+ years of progressive channel management and leadership experience within the software industry (security experience a plus) as well as extensive security executive relationships within traditional and new channels such as Dev/Ops
- Documented track record of success in channel rationalization and strategic planning
- Experience in owning and setting a sales quota with a track record of high achievement through the partner community
- Experience and ability to forecast sales on a weekly basis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High achiever with a dynamic personality
- Must be able to think strategically and to translate into measurable actions
- Frequent travel required
- Proven track record of leading channel teams to over-achieve sales targets in an enterprise software sales company with a minimum of 10 years experience working with channel partners in North America
- Experience in the security software market preferred but not required
- Experience conducting business in the North America
- A good communicator and presenter, who possesses strong negotiation skills as well as sound interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at senior levels
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, technical degree or relevant experience is desirable
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and unlimited time off
- Additional recharge days
- 401k matching (starting the day you do)
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.