Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container and Kubernetes revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure and operate cloud-native applications in production. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. And we're a great place to work too — we were awarded the 2019 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems, and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
Sysdig is seeking a driven Worldwide Vice President of Channel Sales. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, this role will lead channel sales, channel programs, and sell through/sell with partnership motions. You’ll develop the strategy and vision for our channel programs, collaborate with the sales, marketing, alliances, and customer success teams to accelerate new routes to market and growth in our channel revenue.
- Lead the partner sales strategy and programs across all channel and partner motions
- Recruit, hire, and develop channel sales A-players to join a hyper growth startup disrupting the container and cloud security space
- Lead from the front to drive a high performance, results oriented culture
- Refine, expand and improve our existing channel strategy and define the types of partnerships to build within specific market segments
- Partner with regional sales, marketing, and customer success leaders to adapt strategies to local markets, executing on Sysdig’s vision in each theater
- Understand the competitive market, and develop a team of subject matter experts in container and cloud security
- Act as the voice of the channel internally amongst product, engineering, operations, and marketing teams to ensure cross functional collaboration in driving partnerships
- Embrace the complex and dynamic nature of the cloud security landscape, and position Sysdig and yourself as a thought leader across traditional VARs, MSSPs, born in the cloud consultancies, SIs and GSIs, and our cloud partners
- Roll up your sleeves and get involved in the day-to-day of prospecting, selling, and training new partners
- 10+ years of enterprise software channel experience with a track record of developing close-knit, strategic, and mutually beneficial partnerships
- Experience building pre-IPO SaaS sales teams with an emphasis on new routes to market curation
- Strong EQ and IQ
- Domain Expertise with one or more of the following required: Open source software, cloud security, visibility, and monitoring software, Enterprise SaaS sales
- Strong track record consistently overachieving revenue goals in a startup environment
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA a plus
- Passion and desire to work in a startup culture directly impacting the growth of the company
- A strong channel sales aptitude and fundamental understanding of the sales process
- A sound, tech-savvy business acumen and the ability to articulate a compelling value proposition in a complex and evolving business environment
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment with an ever-evolving set of solutions
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
- Core values aligned with ours: Love the customer, trust in the team, and dig deeper
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses (Employee wellness, Housecleaning services, Home internet, Phone expenses, Office supplies, Office furniture)
Are you ready to join us?
We're excited to receive your application.