Special Event – August 17, 2020
7pm CEST / 1pm ET / 10am PT
Cards Against Containers for a Cause
(and a LOT of FUN!)
Earlier this year, we introduced Cards Against Containers, the game that would change DevOps forever. Now we’re bringing you Cards Against Containers for a Cause.
Join us and well-known Kubernetes personalities for THE BIG GAME to support Black Girls CODE.
Who’s playing? Follow @Sysdig on Twitter as we reveal clues about our remaining players. Respond correctly to our clues, and you’ll be entered into a raffle for a Sysdig mystery box.
All attendees will receive a FREE Sysdig Kraken shirt.
Dan “Pop” Papandrea, Field CTO Sysdig
Host of The POPCAST
Chris Kranz, Sysdig SE Manager, EMEA
Creator of Cards Against Containers
Alex Ellis, CNCF Ambassador, Founder of OpenFaaS & Inlets
Cheryl Hung, VP Ecosystem, CNCF
Duffie Cooley, VMware
Ahmet Alp Balkan, Senior Developer Advocate, Google
Ian Coldwater, Lead Platform Security Engineer, Heroku
Kelsey Hightower, Staff Developer Advocate, Google Cloud
How can YOU be part of the fun? Simple.
- Register for the event and mark your calendar for August 17
- Players play, but YOU decide who wins! Vote in real-time for your favorite answer
- Ask questions, hear the inside smack talk and have fun gaining K8s wisdom
- Your registration, votes and questions increase Sysdig’s donation to Black Girls CODE
Interested in learning more about Sysdig? Sign up for a group demo.
- Automate manual processes
- Use guided onboarding
- Leverage out of the box lifecycle dashboards
- Access pre-built integrations
- Reduce hassle with SaaS
- Aaron Newcomb, Director, Product Marketing, Monitoring
- Brian Brazil, core Prometheus developer and founder of Robust Perception
- Michael Hausenblas from Amazon
- Matt Jarvis from D2IQ
- Chris Kranz, Sysdig SE Manager, EMEA
- Loris Degioanni, Founder and CTO, Sysdig
- Emily Fox, DevOps Security Lead, NSA
- Michael Ducy, Cloud Native Transformation Lead, Red Hat