Container Security Best Practices:
Forensics & Incident Response
Containers are a technology that is here to stay. They’re developer friendly, easy to operationalize, and allow organizations to provide stable and secure services to their customers.
While there are clear best practices for what it takes to build and run containers, there isn’t as much knowledge around the performing forensic analysis of incidents that occur inside your containers.
In this webinar we’ll cover:
- How containers change incident response and forensics
- Best practices around forensics data collection in container environments
- Compare open source and commercial forensics options
- A live demo of multiple forensics investigations using Sysdig Inspect: an open source container forensics tool
- Jake Williams, SANS Analyst
- Knox Anderson, VP Products, Sysdig