DevOps Security, Monitoring and Compliance with OpenShift and Sysdig
Ensuring application security and compliance is one of the biggest challenges for any organization deploying applications in production. You need to detect and block vulnerabilities, quickly respond to incidents, and meet compliance standards and policies.
With the Sysdig Secure DevOps Platform, you can embed security, maximize availability, and validate compliance—transforming your DevOps workflow into a secure DevOps workflow.
In this session, you’ll hear about the Falco open source project, use cases for security in Red Hat OpenShift, and see a real-world demo for securing your OpenShift environment without disrupting application deployments.
Join us to see how to:
- Integrate vulnerability management across your CI/CD pipeline
- Manage regulatory compliance, audit, and risk
- Define security policies for detecting and blocking threats in real time
- Maintain visibility into containerized apps for reliable performance and operations
- Eric Carter, Director of Product Marketing, Sysdig
- Dave Meurer, Principal Solutions Architect, Red Hat Security ISV