On-Demand Webinar - May 14, 2020
AWS Security 101: Securing Amazon EKS with Falco & Sysdig
Amazon’s Managed Kubernetes Service (EKS) offers organizations flexibility as teams ramp up containerized applications in production. And yet, managing security risk for the workloads running on EKS is still the customer’s responsibility. To make your teams as productive as possible, you need to automate and merge security and compliance into the DevOps workflow.
In this webinar, we will review how the combination of AWS security controls with open-source and commercial tools from Sysdig can provide comprehensive security for your EKS workloads.
Join us as we share:
- 2019 AWS container survey highlights
- Security best practices for EKS
- How open-source tools like Falco provides runtime detection in EKS
- How customers have used Sysdig Secure to secure their AWS container environments
- Live demo!
- Michael Hausenblas, AWS Sr Developer Advocate and CNCF Ambassador
- Pawan Shankar, Director Product Marketing, Sysdig
You may also be interested in these upcoming live events:
- Alfredo Quiroga – FSI Cloud Native App-Dev Specialist, Red Hat
- Dan Papandrea, Field CTO, Sysdig
- Jonah Jones, Solutions Architect for Containers, AWS
- Aaron Newcomb, Director, Product Marketing, Sysdig
- Jon Shanks, CEO, Appvia
- Mark Hughes, Senior Software Engineer, Appvia
- Pawan Shankar, Director of Product Marketing, Sysdig