Secure DevOps Virtual Meetup Europe August
Join us for this month's European Secure DevOps Virtual Meetup hosted by Chris Kranz from Sysdig.
Join us this month and you’ll:
- Get updates on the latest container industry news for August
- Michael Hausenblas from Amazon will be discussing Kubernetes security, and whether Pod Security Policies or Open Policy Agent is the future for native security policy enforcement. We’ll also be discussing why you really need to be creating security policies for your Kubernetes workloads, and what the advantages of either approach is
- Matt Jarvis from D2IQ will be talking about the Kudo project, which introduces an easy way to build Kubernetes operators using declarative YAML. Many Operators that exist today handle initial deployment, but they don’t provide automation for tasks like binary upgrades, configuration updates, and failure recovery. The Kudo project provides a universal operator to enable automated creation of operators for Kubernetes, in most cases just using YAML
Grab your lunch, dial in, and let's recap the interesting happenings in containers.
- Michael Hausenblas from Amazon
- Matt Jarvis from D2IQ
- Chris Kranz, Sysdig SE Manager, EMEA
You may also be interested in these upcoming live events:
- Aaron Newcomb, Director, Product Marketing, Monitoring
- Brian Brazil, core Prometheus developer and founder of Robust Perception
- Loris Degioanni, Founder and CTO, Sysdig
- Emily Fox, DevOps Security Lead, NSA
- Michael Ducy, Cloud Native Transformation Lead, Red Hat