Read Our 2023 Global Cloud Threat Report
Sysdig Secure Container Security Platform
Since software today is assembled and not built from scratch, your developers pull open-source base images and third-party libraries to build and scale containerized applications. Dig deeper into 12 image scanning best practices you can adopt in production.
Sysdig Secure’s container security software prevents known vulnerabilities early by integrating scanning into the CI/CD pipelines and registries. It also flags newly identified vulnerabilities at runtime, maps them back to specific applications, and identifies the team that needs to fix them. Use Sysdig’s out-of-the-box Docker security scanning rules that save time by finding high severity OS and non-OS vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and security bad practices.
SaaS-First Platform Integrated into your DevOps Workflow
Sysdig is an open-source based, SaaS-first container security platform that automatically integrates within your existing DevOps stack.
Infrastructure as Code Validation
- Block risky configs
- Auto-remediate at the source
- Scan in CI/CD and registries
- Block risky images
- Prioritize vulns using runtime context
Configuration and Permission Management
- Detect cloud misconfigurations
- Enforce least privilege access
- Use OPA to apply consistent policies
- Use ML and Falco for multi-layered detection (ex. threats, drift, cryptojacking, etc)
- Implement K8s native microsegmentation
- Capture detailed record for forensics
- Remediate config issues
- Block malicious activity
Compliance (PCI, NIST, SOC 2 and others)