To date cloud security has been fragmented. It’s been built from many different categories, with different acronyms, which has been challenging for teams trying to navigate their cloud-native security needs. The industry needed a consolidated approach to cloud, containers, and workload security. With the 2023 Gartner Market Guide for Cloud-Native Application Protection Platforms (CNAPP), Gartner has provided key findings and recommendations to get there.
According to Gartner, when considering a CNAPP solution, you need to “Build a team for the evaluation and selection of CNAPP offerings with skills spanning cloud security, workload security (including containers), application and middleware security, development security and developers.”
Dig into the 2023 Gartner Market Guide for CNAPP to learn:
- The state of the cloud security market and how it has become more integrated
- The types of capabilities available today and how offerings are likely to evolve
- How to make a decision for selecting CNAPP vendors that best suit your business needs in today’s market
- Strategic Planning Assumptions for the market in the next 2 years
* Gartner, Market Guide for Cloud-Native Application Protection Platforms, Neil MacDonald, Charlie Winckless, Dale Koeppen, 14[M1] March 2023.
Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s Research & Advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Get the Report