Kubernetes Security Guide
Kubernetes has become the de facto operating system of the cloud, but can be very challenging to operate. Teams often put off addressing security processes until they are ready to deploy code into production.
Kubernetes requires a new approach to security earlier in the development cycle. Doing it later slows down the pace of cloud adoption, while raising security and compliance risks.
This guide is designed to give you the information you need to implement Kubernetes security and container security at scale. You’ll get a deeper understanding of:
- Securing container images in a CI/CD pipeline
- Securing the Kubernetes Control Plane
- Reducing risk with Role-Based Access Control
- Securing Pods with Pod Security Policies
- Securing cloud-native workloads at runtime