Join Derek DeBellis, an expert quantitative UX researcher from Google Cloud, and our host, Eric Carter from Sysdig, for a discussion of the key findings from the 2022 Accelerate State of DevOps Report (DORA).
In 2021, more than 22 billion records were exposed because of data breaches, with several huge companies falling victim. Between that and other malicious attacks, security continues to be top of mind for organizations as they work to keep customer data safe and their businesses up and running.
The DORA report brings together 8 years of research and data from 30000+ DevOps professionals to provide a comprehensive view of the growing threat landscape while incorporating extensive scientific research.
Download the report here: https://cloud.google.com/devops/state-of-devops/
In this session you’ll hear:
- Why securing the supply chain matters
- Organizational dynamics that impact software delivery
- Ways DevOps & SREs think about security, technology, and culture
- Straight talk on how to improve outcomes for your organization
- Surprise findings from the report
Derek DeBillis, Quantitative UX Researcher, Google
Eric Carter, Director of Product Marketing, Sysdig