Kubernetes has become the standard for deploying cloud-native workloads that are behind some of the most successful companies in the world today. If you want to emulate that success it can be helpful to know how your Kubernetes environment stacks up to other companies to help answer questions like:
- Am I over or under-provisioned on my cloud infrastructure?
- How many namespaces should I have in each cluster?
- When should I be using limits for my containers?
- What open-source applications are other companies using?
- Which tool should I use to collect custom metrics?
In this webinar, we will examine real-world data from billions of containers we analyzed in the Sysdig Cloud Native Security and Usage Report. These findings can help you determine if you are on the right track toward building a robust, high-performance Kubernetes environment for the applications that your business depends on. We will also show you how you can see this information yourself in just minutes, so you can eliminate the guesswork and get real-time answers about your own environment.
Aaron Newcomb, Director of Product Marketing, Sysdig