Lifting and shifting workloads to the cloud without tooling changes is a losing proposition. Traditional tools and processes fail, don’t provide adequate visibility, or don’t provide appropriate cloud and workload context. And there’s the agent-based vs. agentless debate. It’s no wonder security teams can feel overwhelmed as they struggle to implement a solution that affords timely, reliable, and comprehensive security outcomes.
In this webinar, SANS Sr. Instructor Jake Williams and Mike Isbitski, Director of Cybersecurity Strategy, Sysdig, make the case for implementing a combination of agent-based and agentless cloud-native security tooling, an approach that provides outcomes far superior than either solution on its own.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Eliminating blind spots in cloud environments to improve visibility
- Prioritizing the most critical alerts to address common root causes
- Remediating issues at the source, eliminating the job of repeatedly fixing the same issues
- Leveraging open standards such as Falco for runtime threat detection and cloud security monitoring
- Uncovering the risks of overly permissive API keys in cloud environments
Register today and be among the first to receive the associated whitepaper, which describes the benefits of synergizing telemetry from agent-based and agentless monitoring to find, focus, and fix threats as part of cloud detection and response.
Jake Williams, Senior Instructor, SANS
Mike Isbitski, Director of Cybersecurity Strategy, Sysdig