Cloud and containers are being adopted by a broad set of organizations as they try to maintain a competitive advantage. In our recent Cloud-Native Security and Usage Report, we found that 75% of containers in the cloud have vulnerabilities! Security and capacity planning are ever-present obstacles to running a well-tuned and more secure environment, no matter where you are in your journey. We identified critical insights and best practices, based on real-time data from billions of containers living in multiple clouds, and we’re eager to share. Join us to evaluate the maturity of your cloud-native infrastructure.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The latest trends in container and Kubernetes adoption
- Whether shifting security left is really working
- Why so many vulnerabilities make it to production
- Best practices for improving your security posture
- Anna Belak, Director of Thought Leadership, Sysdig
- Aaron Newcomb, Director of Product Marketing, Sysdig