Kubernetes is the most widely adopted container orchestrator; however, insufficient visibility can compromise performance and availability. Workloads and deployments are increasingly more complex. The ability to inspect Kubernetes Clusters – from capacity to control plane – is critical so teams can see what’s really happening and avoid potential problems.
Join us as we dig into the most common challenges of Kubernetes monitoring and how to solve them, including:
- Cluster Availability and Capacity
- Cluster and Workload Status
- Resources Usage vs. Requests and Limits
- Kubernetes Control Plane Health
- Troubleshooting Kubernetes Errors
Aaron Newcomb, Product Marketing Director, Sysdig