The cloud vendors offer hundreds of cloud services your team may be using. How can you identify threats across these services without drowning in a sea of alerts?
Visibility across all services is a first step, combined with a highly tuned detection engine. A small number of attack patterns are present in most breaches. For example, lateral movement is estimated to be present in 70% of cyberattacks. Cloud native intrusion detection provides a unified view across containers and clouds that allows these attack patterns to be flagged for investigation.
- Understand the top threats targeting cloud services
- Learn how security frameworks like MITRE streamline detection and response
- Hear how to detect threats in serverless environments
- Daniella Pontes, Security Product Marketing Manager, Sysdig
- Eric Johnson, Senior Instructor, Co-author of the DevSecOps Survey, SANS Institute