Scale up Threat Detection, Scale Down False Positives in the Cloud
The cloud vendors offer hundreds of cloud services your team may be using. How can you identify threats across these services without drowning in a sea of alerts?
Visibility across all services is a first step, combined with a highly tuned detection engine. A small number of attack patterns are present in most breaches. For example, lateral movement is estimated to be present in 70% of cyberattacks. Cloud native intrusion detection provides a unified view across containers and clouds that allows these attack patterns to be flagged for investigation.
- Understand the top threats targeting cloud services
- Learn how security frameworks like MITRE streamline detection and response
- Hear how to detect threats in serverless environments
- Daniella Pontes, Security Product Marketing Manager, Sysdig
- Eric Johnson, Senior Instructor, Co-author of the DevSecOps Survey, SANS Institute