As multi-cloud adoption accelerates, security teams are navigating the delta between each cloud provider’s native capabilities and comprehensive protection from bad actors.
Understanding cloud terminology, principles, and security issues is critical. Join Sysdig to understand the fundamentals on cloud categories and terms like CSPM, CWPP, CNAPP, etc. so you can move past the acronyms and onto implementing them as best practices.
In this session we will:
- Debunk new industry acronyms and explain how they fit into your overall cloud security strategy
- Explain why native cloud provider tools aren’t always sufficient
- Provide CSPM best practices: Detecting misconfigurations, excessive permissions and suspicious activity
- Showcase how open-source Falco can be used to detect cloud threats in real-time
- Alba Ferri, Security Product Marketing, Sysdig
- Bruno da Silva, Solution Engineer, Sysdig