Live Webinar – Oct 28, 2021 10am Pacific | 1pm Eastern
Enforcing Least Privilege Access in AWS Cloud Infrastructure with CIEM
Organizations often grant overly permissive privileges to users and services that are often unused. This level of access exposes you, enabling adversaries to hack into the cloud and perform malicious activity. Deep visibility across all cloud entitlements and permissions, as well as a Zero Trust approach to managing cloud permissions with least privilege access are key elements of your cloud security strategy.
In this webinar, we will cover how to:
- Gain visibility into all cloud identities and their privileges and quantify impact using an access risk score
- Easily remediate overly permissive entitlements using a developer-centric workflow (i.e. pull request).
- Meet compliance requirements related to specific IAM access controls
- Alba Ferri, Security Product Marketing, Sysdig
- Aron Eidelman, Partner Solutions Architect, AWS