Preparing for the Certified K8s Security Specialist (CKS) Exam
Becoming a Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS) is tough. The exam covers a broad range of topics about securing container- and Kubernetes-based apps, making it one of the most difficult Kubernetes certifications to achieve. Don’t go it alone! Join Sysdig and CNCF Ambassador Saiyam Pathak for this session — we’ll go beyond the basics and share expert advice so you can pass!
Join us to learn:
- An overview of the areas featured and types of questions you’ll be asked
- The key topics and CNCF projects featured on the exam
- Critical time savers and shortcuts so you can spend your exam time wisely
- Case studies of people that have been successful using Saiyam’s methods
- Saiyam Pathak, CNCF Ambassador & Director of Technical Evangelism at Civo