Drowning in noise from container security alerts? To silence this problem, developer, DevOps, and SecOps teams need a strategy that will bridge the gap between code development, platform operations, and security controls. The goal is to be secure without affecting speed-to-market.
Snyk and Sysdig are helping developers and security teams pinpoint must-fix open source and container vulnerabilities in development while effectively protecting workloads in production. Implementing a continuous feedback loop using runtime intelligence helps you save time by focusing remediation efforts on packages executed at runtime.
Sysdig and Snyk will discuss and demo ways to:
- Detect and fix vulnerable open source dependencies during coding
- Quickly address vulnerabilities by upgrading to recommended, secure base images
- Automate runtime threat detection and alerting across containers and Kubernetes
- Identify and prioritize vulnerabilities in container packages used at runtime to eliminate noise
- Jim Armstrong, Sr. Director Product Marketing, Snyk
- Eric Carter, Director, Product Marketing, Sysdig